Faculty and Staff
Our goal is to create a supportive environment that helps you thrive when you choose Rutgers University as your home away from home. Please take some time to browse the array of diversity and inclusion-related information relevant to Rutgers faculty and staff. Join us in building this database by making suggestions of other helpful information.
ODI Units of special interest to Faculty
- Center for Race and Ethnicity
- The Collaborative Center for Community-Based Research and Service
- RiSE (Research in Science and Engineering)
- Online Search Committee Informational Module for Faculty, Department Chairs, and Deans
- A Handbook for Deans, Department Chairs, and Members of Faculty Search Committees (Introduction from Dr. Karen R. Stubaus) [PDF]
- Diversity Recruitment Information
- Resources for Faculty Members of Color Wiki
- Tutorials for Change: Gender Schemas and Science Careers
- Working Together: A Faculty and Staff Guide to Rutgers
We are building this section of our site based on input from faculty and staff. Check back soon and sign up to join our listserv to be the first to hear about upcoming opportunities.